My Birthday isn’t until the middle of the month so I’ll save the Birthday stuff for awhile. I don’t know my exact blogiversary date, because dummy here, did her first post on a text rather than a post and I must have deleted it. So, since I know it was this at the beginning of September, why not celebrate the whole month. Sounds good, huh?
Lets get the boring stuff out of the way first
When I started my blog a year ago it was rather depressing. It was more of a journal to myself with the “dare” that somebody might read it. I was really depressed at the time and my blog definitely showed it. I was curious to see if someone might peek into my thoughts and think, hey, she's okay, she seems like a really nice person. I don't know, kind of weird, I do know that!
Then in February I read about the One World One Heart Giveaway. I was touched by all the nice comments and when looking at other people’s blog discovered that, Hey, maybe I wasn’t so weird.
The more swaps I joined it seemed the more people I “met”. So besides having fun doing swaps I was meeting new bloggers and they actually visited my blog and eventually started leaving comments.
Now I can’t wait to see what all my blogger friends are doing and how their lives are going. I love to see what creative things everyone has come up with and am totally amazed by how creative the woman that are out there in blog land are.
Thanks all of you for making my life more meaningful and fun!!
So what I think I’ll do is I’ll have a weekly giveaway for the month of September.
- I’ll draw a name every Sunday evening and then start the work week off with a new prize.
- I’ll also be posting some games and fun things to do. Hopefully, you guys think there fun!! I love planning parties, BUT, I suck at giving them, so…….we’ll see how this turns out!!
- I also plan on having a featured “guest” every week to show off some of the amazing talented woman out there in blogland.
Here's What you gotta do to enter to win a prize:
- I made up a badge for my Blogiversary and if you add it to your blog that would be 1 chance for you to win a prize. I will make a list of my party guests so other people can visit your blogs too. Just leave me a comment on this post and let me know if your joining the party.
Each week if you do a “Create A Link” for my blog I will enter your name 1 extra time for the giveaway.
Everyday that you join the party and leave me a comment I will enter your name another time.
You don't need to have a blog to enter ---- you just won't get the extra chance of posting the badge. But you can still do everything else.
Yes, members of my family can enter. Some of them do have blogs and seeing as how I don't live close to any of my siblings I want them to join in on the fun too!! I am a fair and honest person and I WILL NOT just pick a family members name out of the hat because they are my family!!!!
Okay, I've changed the entries a little bit.
- I'm giving you one entry for each week for adding the badge to your blog.
- I'm giving you another entry for that weeks drawing every time you leave a comment.
- Then if you participate and post the different question and answer games I will enter your name into the drawing again for that week.
I will be adding new things to the prize packages every couple of days as I make or find things to include. I’m not sure if I will show the actual prize or send the winner a wrapped up surprise package???? I’m still debating over that one. I'll post something about the prizes tomorrow.
please help me celebrate my Blogiversary month