Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Party Isn't Over Yet!!

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! tagged me the other day. So lets just include it in the much neglected party activities!! Here goes:

7 Things I plan to do before I die (not in any particular order):

  1. Wow, ummmm..........get organized.
  2. Spend more time with my kids, grandkids and my family in Kansas.
  3. Finish my Geneology Family Album
  4. Get Married to Earl, it's a long story or the new big "Hollywood" saying, "It's Complicated!"
  5. Go back to school!!
  6. Own a big beautiful Victorian style house with a huge front porch and a big yard for my flowers, trees and plenty of room for the kids to play . Have the house filled with beautiful shabby chic type decor' , a bedroom for everyone, a craft room for me and a big beautiful kitchen for Earl.
  7. Be happy with myself and just be able to go out and let go. Like go dancing or other things like that. I'm always to shy to do some things and I wish I could just let go and do them.


7 Things I do now:

  1. Love my kids!!
  2. Crafts
  3. Spend to much time on the computer!
  4. Love, love, love Earl!!
  5. Try to raise my kids to be nonjudgemental, kind, strong, loving individuals with a stong self esteem and that they can do anything they set their minds to.
  6. Sign up for to many swaps!!
  7. Love to try new things in crafts. Try to be more creative and confident with my crafts.


7 Things I can't do:

  1. Dance
  2. Find enough time in the day to accomplish the things I want to accomplish
  3. Spend enough time with Earl
  4. Spend enough time with my kids
  5. Keep my house clean! (Read Jessica's blog for a great quote on that subject!)
  6. Leave the house more often--we only have the pickup and Earl is working 2 full time jobs, so I'm basically stuck in the house all of the time!
  7. Be on time!!


7 Things that attract me to the Opposite Sex

  1. A nice smile
  2. Eyes
  3. Darker hair and skin tone
  4. Kind and Good with kids
  5. A hard worker
  6. Alchol must be one because my first husband is an alcholic and so is Earl. If you ask me to pick out a guy that I think is cute from a group of guys, guess what? The one I pick out will be an alcholic!??????
  7. Open minded - open to change, not prejudice or set in his ways!


7 Things that I say most often:

  1. I'm not a maid! Please just pick up after yourselves!!
  2. You need to pick up your room!
  3. I'm so proud of you!
  4. I love you!
  5. Do you have to go peepee?
  6. Just a minute!
  7. Great job!!


7 Celebrities that I admire:

  1. Johnny Depp of course!! I have liked Johnny Depp since he was in 21 Jump Street. I love his creativity, versatility and of course, he is just plain gorgeous!
                                                    1. I'm going to have to copy Melinda's answer on this one, Katie Holmes for putting up with Tom Cruise. I don't like Tom Cruise, never have and probably never will!
                                                      1. Celebrities that are generous with their talent and money. Celebrities that give back to the community.
                                                      2. Oprah, no more even needs to be said, she's amazing
                                                      3. Robin Roberts for being brave enough to share her journey with breast cancer with the world and to appear on national television completely bald. I think she is an amazing woman.
                                                      4. Dr. Phil, I think he is a very intelligent man and has some of the best advice ever! I don't like that he uses celebrities sometimes though to bring attention to himself.
                                                      5. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, I just think they are so darn cute!

                                                      7 Favorite Foods:

                                                      1. Mexican, pretty much any Mexican food, yum!!
                                                      2. Italian, I love cheesey foods and pasta
                                                      3. Chinese and other Asian foods
                                                      4. Ice Cream
                                                      5. Mashed Potatoes
                                                      6. Homemade Mac and Cheese
                                                      7. Soups and Salads


                                                      7 People who need to do this

                                                      All of the party guests should do this!!! I know several of you have already been tagged so everyone else should join in!!!

                                                      1 comment:

                                                      Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

                                                      I should have mine ready for posting tomorrow!

                                                      Victoria

                                                      My DIL made this up using the pictures of my 5 oldest boys. So funny!

                                                      Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

                                                      All 8 of my kids

                                                      All 8 of my kids

                                                      My 6 Grandkids

                                                      My 6 Grandkids

                                                      Me, Earl, My daughter-in-laws, son-in-law, kids & grandkids

                                                      Me, Earl, My daughter-in-laws, son-in-law, kids & grandkids

                                                      The Whole Family

                                                      Use This Calculator and the Math Problem to Find Your Birthday

                                                      Calculator Code





                                                      This free script provided by
                                                      JavaScript Kit

                                                      Birthday Calculator............................................................ You can try this trick on the calculator, but it will also work with a pen and paper......... (With this calculator, you have to hit the equal (=) sign after each operation.)................................... Enter the number of the month of the birthday.......... Multiply that number by 5............ Add 6............ Multiply by 4........... Add 9............ Multiply by 5......... Add the number of the day of the birthday.............. Subtract 165......... The result will show the first one or two numbers as the month and the last two numbers is the day of their birthday.

                                                      On what day of the week were you born?

                                                      Enter your birthday

                                                      (then hit the "Update" button):

                                                      Numeric Month (1-12):

                                                      Day of Month (1-31):

                                                      Year (eg. 1960):

                                                      Date of Birth:

                                                      Day of Week:

                                                      This free script provided by
                                                      JavaScript Kit

                                                      PARTY PUZZLE

                                                      Click to Mix and Solve

                                                      Well, here I am - this is me, Sherry

                                                      Well, here I am - this is me, Sherry

                                                      Valentines Swap- video made by Graham Neale from Kirkcaldy, Scotland

                                                      In Your Eyes-- Only Sadness by Abby Kaplan

                                                      Swaps for 2008

                                                      2008 swaps updated

                                                      2008 Swaps cont...., Things I Participated In and Awards

                                                      Photobucket

                                                      Let's Give Each Other a Make Over! Click on Me & I'll Take you There!

                                                      Blog Archive

                                                      Labels

                                                      My spirit is craving to take me here - a quiet tranquil place!

                                                      My spirit is craving to take me here - a quiet tranquil place!
                                                      I would love to get away and just find me. Find my artistic side and just be able to let my spirit go!

                                                      Personality Test

                                                      You Are 9: The Peacemaker
                                                      You are emotionally stable and willing to find common ground with others. Your friends and family often look to you to be the mediator when there is conflict. You are easy going and accepting. You take things as they come. Avoiding conflict at all costs, you're content when things are calm. At Your Best: You feel connected, trusting, and fulfilled. You feel at peace with your place in the world. At Your Worst: You compromise your values to make sure peace is maintained. You give in to bullies. Your Fixation: Harmony Your Primary Fear: Causing conflict Your Primary Desire: To preserve things as they are Other Number 9's: Marge Simpson, Ronald Reagan, Audrey Hepburn, Jerry Seinfeld, and Abraham Lincoln.