7 Things I plan to do before I die (not in any particular order):
- Wow, ummmm..........get organized.
- Spend more time with my kids, grandkids and my family in Kansas.
- Finish my Geneology Family Album
- Get Married to Earl, it's a long story or the new big "Hollywood" saying, "It's Complicated!"
- Go back to school!!
- Own a big beautiful Victorian style house with a huge front porch and a big yard for my flowers, trees and plenty of room for the kids to play . Have the house filled with beautiful shabby chic type decor' , a bedroom for everyone, a craft room for me and a big beautiful kitchen for Earl.
- Be happy with myself and just be able to go out and let go. Like go dancing or other things like that. I'm always to shy to do some things and I wish I could just let go and do them.
7 Things I do now:
- Love my kids!!
- Spend to much time on the computer!
- Love, love, love Earl!!
- Try to raise my kids to be nonjudgemental, kind, strong, loving individuals with a stong self esteem and that they can do anything they set their minds to.
- Sign up for to many swaps!!
- Love to try new things in crafts. Try to be more creative and confident with my crafts.
7 Things I can't do:
- Find enough time in the day to accomplish the things I want to accomplish
- Spend enough time with Earl
- Spend enough time with my kids
- Keep my house clean! (Read Jessica's blog for a great quote on that subject!)
- Leave the house more often--we only have the pickup and Earl is working 2 full time jobs, so I'm basically stuck in the house all of the time!
- Be on time!!
7 Things that attract me to the Opposite Sex
- A nice smile
- Darker hair and skin tone
- Kind and Good with kids
- A hard worker
- Alchol must be one because my first husband is an alcholic and so is Earl. If you ask me to pick out a guy that I think is cute from a group of guys, guess what? The one I pick out will be an alcholic!??????
- Open minded - open to change, not prejudice or set in his ways!
7 Things that I say most often:
- I'm not a maid! Please just pick up after yourselves!!
- You need to pick up your room!
- I'm so proud of you!
- I love you!
- Do you have to go peepee?
- Just a minute!
- Great job!!
7 Celebrities that I admire:
- Johnny Depp of course!! I have liked Johnny Depp since he was in 21 Jump Street. I love his creativity, versatility and of course, he is just plain gorgeous!
- I'm going to have to copy Melinda's answer on this one, Katie Holmes for putting up with Tom Cruise. I don't like Tom Cruise, never have and probably never will!
- Celebrities that are generous with their talent and money. Celebrities that give back to the community.
- Oprah, no more even needs to be said, she's amazing
- Robin Roberts for being brave enough to share her journey with breast cancer with the world and to appear on national television completely bald. I think she is an amazing woman.
- Dr. Phil, I think he is a very intelligent man and has some of the best advice ever! I don't like that he uses celebrities sometimes though to bring attention to himself.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, I just think they are so darn cute!
7 Favorite Foods:
- Mexican, pretty much any Mexican food, yum!!
- Italian, I love cheesey foods and pasta
- Chinese and other Asian foods
- Ice Cream
- Mashed Potatoes
- Homemade Mac and Cheese
- Soups and Salads
7 People who need to do this
All of the party guests should do this!!! I know several of you have already been tagged so everyone else should join in!!!