- The winner can put the logo on their blog.
- Link the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (I know, I'm bad, I only did 5)
- Put links of those on yours.
- Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
There are 5 young bloggers who I really admire for the fact that they do blog and for their creativity. They are:
- Alexander from Zandyman's Favorite Stuff and More. Alexander enjoys woodworking, video games and he makes some really cool things out of Lego's. He is also enjoying spending time with his Dad on the shooting range and is very knowledgeable about guns and gun safety. I love your Blog Alexander!!
- Sophia from Sophia and Stuff is another great blogger. Sophia loves animals and is very much into the hippie era. Sophia has been my inspiration on the "Going Green" crusade. Sophia usually has some polls on her blog that are fun to participate in. I love your Blog Sophia!
- Ezie from Hi! It's Ezie! blog is next. Ezie is to busy to do much blogging, but when he does I love what he puts on it. Ezie also enjoys woodworking, video games, football, and wrestling. He likes to make silly Blingee pictures and MEEZ guys. Ezie, I love your Blog!
- Then there is Mallory from News from the Desk of Mallory. Mallory enjoys sharing things about her family as well as what is going on in her life. She LOVES to make silly Blingee pictures as you can see on her side bar and she also loves to cook. Mallory, I love you Blog!
- Alexis from Letting Yourself Free is another blog that I love. Alexis has been quite open about some of the things that have happened in her life. I am very proud of her and that she can share with us some of the issues that teenage girls are going through. She also has some great photos of her and her own family. I love your Blog Lexie!!
I think blogging is a great way for these four to keep in contact with each other and since all four of them live a distance from the rest of their families it is a great way to keep everyone updated with what is going on in their lives.
Their are security measures you can use on your children's blogs. I have Ezie and Mallory's set to where I have to approve any comments before they see them just in case they get one from a weirdo or an inappropriate comment. Also blogging with your child is a great way to spend some quality time with them. I love blogging with my kids!!
Thanks Alexander, Sophia, Lexie, Ezie and Mallory for sharing your lives and the things you do with the rest of us!! I really do Love Your Blogs!!!