My niece Sophia has "Thanksed" me.
Here's what I need to do now.
1. Give this to at least three or more other blog friends.
2. On your blog, tell who you "thanksed" and why you are thankful for them as afriend or family.
3. Leave a comment on the people you "thanksed" so they know to visit your blog andfind out more.
4. Copy the rules onto your blog.
5. Copy and paste the "Happy Thanksgiving" photo in my sidebar on to your sidebar.
It's so hard to only pick 3 people because I am so thankful for having so many blogger friends and family now too!!
I would like to "THANKSED" the following people:
- I am thankful for my daughter Mallory for being such a wonderful daughter and always being so creative, kind, generous and just being herself!!
- I am thankful for new blogger friends like Saucy who stand up for what they believe in and for being so knowledgeable and concerned about not only her country but ours as well.
- I am thankful for all my blogger friends and I can't just choose one of you. So all of you please take the award and show thanks to your blogger friends.