Yes, I am attempting to clean my craft room. Earl literally had to leave when he saw how many tubs I started pulling out and putting in the living room. I must admit I have a lot of stuff...but, most of it is good stuff! Really....it is! Have I conviced you yet??
- I have all of our photo's (and with 8 kids, believe me, there are a lot of photo's!) and of course photo albums
- Sewing stuff (my sewing machine, fabric, threads, fabric, patterns, fabric, old jeans that I am going to recycle, etc...)
- Paper goods (glue's, tapes, cutters, paper, scrapbook supplies, stickers etc....)
- Yarn (Red Heart Yarns, Caron Yarns, Eyelash Yarns, Baby Yarns, Cotton Yarns, Crochet Threads, just for fun yarns, etc....)
- Brads, buttons, hooks, charms, etc....
- Jars of Halloween, Valentines and other holiday themed items
- Feathers, craft sticks, googley eyes, etc....
- Paints (Tempra paints, acrylic paints, spray paints, etc...)
- Wooden stuff (birdhouses, frames, shapes, etc...)
- Craft books and magazines and things I printed from the Internet.
- Pretty Things that I received in swaps and that are "just for Me"
- My ironing board
and so on and so on......................
Okay, so I am taking the plunge
I am going to make some progress today so that I can enjoy my craft room.
Wish me luck!!!
and call for the rescue team if I don't post an update tomorrow!!!