- I do see the sweet bus driver, Carla, that takes Ezie and Mallory to and from school every day. She is always so sweet to them and waves to Jace every time she stops.
- I see, Kathy, Jace's speech therapist who is so much more than a speech therapist to me. Kathy has become a much needed friend to me who always takes the time to do "girl talk" after Jace's sessions.
- I see my wonderful kids who love each other even though they don't always like to admit to it and bring a smile to my face (most of the time!).
- I see Earl who works so hard for us and always puts his family first.
- I see my beautiful daughter, Alexis, who is so loving towards her siblings and who strives to keep all of her brothers and her sister together. Lexie always calls or visits the older kids and tries to spend time with the younger ones.
- I have my blogger friends who leave me such sweet comments and a few that are wonderful confidents.
- I have my sister, Cathy, who always keeps in touch with me and started a family blog for all of my siblings and parents to keep in touch with each other.
Even though I am not exposed to the outside world to much right now, I have a wonderful family and friends that I am extremely thank for.