- When I get a comment I feel so happy that I run around the house or office jumping and screaming, "I got a comment, Oh yeah!" 3 people said this
- I receive a lot of comments but I really could care less either way
- A comment makes me feel acknowledged for my work or thoughts 6 people said this
- I can't stand when total strangers leave me a comment
- Comments make me feel connected to a community 6 people said this
- I hardly ever receive comments on my blog and don't really care
- I would LOVE to receive more comments but seldom get any 8 people said this
Okay, so I did this poll over the last week and thank you to the 14 people who actually took the time to answer it. So it seems that most people really enjoy getting comments, 3 of us go a little more wild than the others do, but we all enjoy getting a comment. Comments make us feel like a part of the community and that people are actually acknowledging our work or thoughts. So why don't more people comment? People want you to comment on their postings so please try to leave even a short comment. I know one person that is so sweet and she replies to every comment I have ever left on her blog which in turn is a double acknowledgement.