- No spray Pam---Okay, easily solved, I used olive oil and lightly greased my pan.
- No bread crumbs---Okay, again easily solved, I'll use crackers.
- NO Crackers---Okay, what to do??? I know, I'll get the food processor out and crush up that bag of bread cubes in the cupboard that are for leftover from the stuffing at Christmas. No problem!
- PROBLEM---The food processor HATES me!! It will never work for me, BUT this time at least I tried turning it on before I put anything into it and dirtied up. Smart thinking on my part if I do say so myself! Okay, I'll just use the rolling pin to mash the bread cubes.
- WHERE IS THE ROLLING PIN?????---the rolling pin is missing. Damn it! I'm getting really frustrated by now. I AM GOING TO MAKE MEATLOAF FOR DINNER THOUGH! I'm more determined than ever now!
- Solution---I put the bread cubes in a big baggie, sealed it up and then put it on the floor and used my heals to squish those stupid bread cubes.
- Okay, now my meatloaf is all mixed up and ready to put in the pan. What???? No tomatoes at all in the cupboard. What the hell???? Thank goodness Earl calls before he leaves work to see if I need anything from the store so he picked up my tomatoes. Whew!
So yes, I won!! We did finally have meatloaf for dinner and it actually turned out pretty good. I really hope that tomorrow nights dinner is easier to make!
Oh, by the way, Earl gets home and plugs in the stupid food processor and it starts working right away for him and then he says, "Why didn't you use the bread crumbs in the big can sitting over there?" I'm like, "Where, I looked all over the shelf where we keep them." Earl says,"No, there on the floor over there in front of the other set of cabinets." Of course they were and why didn't I look on the floor for the bread crumbs???? Only in my house!